Registration is now open for the Mainstreaming Virtual World Learning Colloquium @ https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mainstreaming-virtual-world-learning-colloquium-registration-52512254567. This Colloquium is a free event — on December 1, 2018 (9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Central Time) — in the AvaCon Grid Quaternary Stadium (as well as a community event affiliated with the upcoming Open Simulator Community Conference). Still, seating is limited – so reserve your space now! Featured speakers at the Mainstreaming Virtual World Learning Colloquium include:
– Joyce Bettencourt (Nonprofit Commons);
– Cynthia Calongne (Colorado Technical University);
– Valerie Hill (Community Virtual Library Database);
– Crista Lopez (University of California-Irvine);
– Kay McLennan (Tulane University);
– Eileen O’Connor (SUNY Empire State College);
– Andrew Stricker (Air University);
– Barbara Truman (University of Central Florida); and
– Rachel Umoren (University of Washington).
Contact Kay McLennan (email@example.com) to learn more about the Mainstreaming Virtual World Learning Colloquium.
No Comments Yet